adidas’ lavender smooth suede Gazelle sneakers feature a rounded toe and white textured sole. Originally introduced as a soccer shoe in 1966, the Gazelle is celebrated for its low-profile design and retro styling.
- 1”/25mm midsole (approximately).
- Rounded toe. Stamped logo at padded collar. Etched-line detail and logo at tongue. Gold-stamped “Gazelle” at quarter panel. White leather signature 3-Stripes.
- White textured rubber midsole.
- Black flat laces.
- Lace-up style.
- Lined with leather and fabric.
- Rubber sole.
- Available in Lavender/White.